Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.