Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention help posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or how to get a patent on an idea sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.